Shop your house to meet your organizing needs!
Here's a fun round-up of organized spaces using things you probably already have around your home.
1. A flower pot turned utensil holder in the kitchen.
2. A large planter turns into a ball bin in the garage.
3. A candy tin (green floral box on the bottom shelf) to store items in this bathroom vanity.
4. A ceramic bowl, cardboard box, small Tupperware container, and plastic cup give this office drawer some structure.
5. Pottery pieces turned pen cup and business card holder for this desk.
6. To-go Tupperware boxes (with blue lids) hold toiletries in this bathroom drawer.
7. An old address book holds passwords for all your online accounts.
8. Picnic baskets corral sheets and towels in this linen closet.
9. Bankers boxes with large, snazzy labels hold party goods in this cabinet.
10. Laundry baskets house grass seed, sprinkler heads, and potting soil in this shed.
I hope this sparks some ideas for you to find some no-cost organizing solutions around your own home!
Let me know in the comments which idea you liked best!